Our team of computational scientists offer consultations for new and existing ARC system users. Areas we provide support for include but are not limited to:
- Getting started with ARC's systems
- Selecting an ARC system to work with
- Compiling code and using software on ARC's systems
- Getting started with parallel computing
- Optimizing algorithms and code
To request a consultation, please use our ARC consultation request item in the 4Help IT Service Catalog.
We also hold virtual, drop-in office hours each week which are open to users who would like to ask a question or receive initial support for a project or issue.